Traditional Product Galleries

The Tiffany Rose Widow at the Vassar College Chapel in Poughkeepsie, NY, was removed, re-leaded and re-installed by Rohlf’s Stained & Leaded Glass Studio; the firm also retrofitted the double-glazed steel frame system.

Traditional Product Galleries

Conrad Schmitt

The Studio was founded in Milwaukee in 1889 by Conrad Schmitt, the son of Bavarian immigrants. The firm remained in the Schmitt family until 1953, at which time it was purchased by long-time employee, Bernard O. Gruenke. Today, three generations of the Gruenke family are involved in the company, a reflection of the dedication and longevity which typifies the Conrad Schmitt Studios.

Advertisements